Every
introduction there must be a fight or separation, the crew today I would like
to express what I feel. How do I begin. Okay first, do you remember who you
gonna leave me, are you saying that you're not good women as I thought you
both. Hahaha, I believe you remember what you talking to me. I know myself and
my body knew you would not do that what you are saying. I love you know why I
do not ignore what you told me that night. I do not pretend to understand what
you convey to me because I know what you told me is not true. Now you own that
tell me what you tell her that all is not right. Then you say that men are all
the same when I got to know her when broken men of all waste. You remember the
words I used at the body, no matter what happens I will not throw you and I will
never forget you. Now I do not waste any of your body that my life may throw me
out of the body to live happily with others. I know where you go, there are
people who tell me where you go. Do you know me but you do not fully know
myself. Who am I ? what do I do? what my job? hahahaha. What did you say to me
I ignore everything because what you think men are all the same was not true.
If you like that I can think of is all the same women. But I tried to for a
chance to the body, and I do not want you quick to judge men as you always say
it to me all the same man. I sincerely love you and I honestly love you, I
never once compelled to forget you. I live in the body, why I do not want any
more we continue to fight and let me give up if you do not give up even if I'm
not mistaken. I'm one of you, you try to get rid of your ego a little bit, I do
not mind really, but because the body ego and the body too quickly judge
someone. Once you tell others to me, but now you say another. I hope you know
where to find me because now let me bring yourself and remember those events
with you and I will never get rid of the body of my life. I am prepared to
accept you back. The crew taught me the meaning of friendship, relationship,
romance. You know I wrote this entry choked very careful of this. I hope you're
the last one for me because I was tired to know anybody because I think all of
it must be a disappointment. I'm tired, tired of all his body. You would not
understand, I hope that one alone. I hope you read this entry and I hope you
are my soul mate for each day in prayer I pray that we shared. Salam from me NSMF





No comments:
Post a Comment