Assalamualaikum... this day of July
16, 2016 I felt really miss him the NSMF. Where you were before disappearing
ever loved, and yearned dearest. I really regret that this will happen when I
need you. It would be wonderful if it was all perfect. No chance for me to feel
the happiness with you, O people there. Let me Live the life you and let me
take care of your heart. I do not ask for more than that because I want
happiness like any other ecstasy it. Do not be quick to judge me with extreme
pain of torture as myself are not able to survive to face. Oh dear hearts,
there it not I Live the chances for you at this particular time. I'd like other
people to feel happiness. I hope that you understand the meaning of this when I
was not on your side. I never wished to forget you, I often pray that you
open-hearted, soft-hearted to me. I just need you for my life. When I'm with
you, I feel comfortable and fit in life. I hope you understand what is in the
breasts is trying to convey. You know where to find me when I was silent
retreat. I pray that you are always in my heart and there is no room for anyone
else. O Allah, You're a just me and him. You unite us again, you return him the
first ever loved, and yearned dearest.
Here I have a shot a song for you:
http://www.smule.com/p/708479287_500481091


No comments:
Post a Comment